Researchers will continue to secure and hold university-based public interest research grants, but the research team will also be deployed to take on clinical trials for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, including after-market effectiveness studies.
CDIC will broaden its focus and expand its operation based on revenues from clinical trials and contracts. It also plans to continue to develop new medical devices and processes for deploying technology for healthcare delivery together with business that will fund future discovery.
We continue to expand our work, benefiting from a rich base for testing and implementing innovative programs and services. CDIC endeavors to:
- Improve health, healthcare and well being of our patients
- Spur innovation that reduces healthcare costs
- Bring new healthcare product and technologies to market
- Provide local, national and international reach
- Unite experts from healthcare, research, academic, medical device and business sectors